Friday, April 17, 2009

Bigtime Lead Line!!

Here's my Little Man in the first show of the season! Silly kid kicked his feet out of the irons again (which he doesn't do at home), shunned the judge when she asked what his pony's name is, and momma' thought the judge was in the ring with us (where she SHOULD have been) instead of in the judges booth. But what a great job Luke & Jack did! Realize that Jack was all sorts of wild (I thought I was going to be bucked off when I got on!), but with Luke on his back he went into babysitter mode and took great care of "his" boy. What a great bond these two have!!

Fountain Valley Lead Line

4 comments:

Corbie said...

So so so so so so cute (I know that was a whole lot of 'so' but I am a sucker for a kid on a horse). Adorable.

tristanjh said...

Too cute! I just found out my boss owns four horses and I can't wait to get my kids on them!

Robyn said...

Luke and I loved watching this video!
He's a lucky boy to have such a great mom AND such a great horse!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I was just remembering the other day when I went horseback riding with you back in our high school days. What a fun time that was!