Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Brief Pause.....

I am currently experiencing some minor computer problems in the form of a bum power cord. I've got a new one coming, and I'm using my old laptop while waiting, but it's rather slow and using all it has to help me with school work. Once the cord arrives, I will update a bit as to what's been going on. We have some pictures to share from our snow tubing experience for a friend's birthday party, contemplations of my own about military life, and frustrations over the brilliant decision to shut down the detainee center at Gitmo....followed by the news the detainees will likely be shipped to my backyard. Oh, my....what a poor decision. But, I will share those things when I have a better laptop to work with.....

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I was just thinking today that I hadn't heard anything from you in a while! Glad to hear your laptop is sick, not your family!