Monday, June 2, 2008

iTunes....

I'm a little peeved this morning at my iTunes account. You see, I recently imported a ton of music from my cd collection so I wouldn't have to search and buy the music I already own. Makes sense to me, anyway. It's great music: Conway Twitty, Don Williams, the late, great Chris LeDoux, my old neighbor George Strait (seriously, I'm not being sarcastic, and he's a wonderful, wonderful man who has a huge heart for all of the horse community in and around San Antonio...the stories I could tell....), Pat Green, Jack Ingram, Sawyer Brown, Tupac (yes, that's right), Tony Rich Project, Mercy Me, IZ, Train, the Wallflowers...the list goes on and on. There's also a lot of other eclectic stuff that I've collected from all over the U.S. and the world.
So what's my beef this fine morning (it's a fine morning because the wind isn't blowing 8 bazillion miles an hour)? I can't get ANY of that music that took days and days to import onto my playlists! None, zero, zilch. So, here I am one week away from a vacation to the Black Hills of South Dakota and I currently have a whopping 13 songs on my iPod.
It worked just fine for my husband. He's got some ridiculous amount of music on his now. I guess it just hates me.
So, I guess I know what I'm doing this afternoon. I need to run a couple of errands, come home and work on laundry, then it's time to tackle this silly issue I'm having with my iTunes account....

1 comment:

Claudia said...

That darn technology...