Thursday, October 16, 2008

Grass...

Before the snowstorm. I start with being able to see the mountains from the backyard, to no mountains due to snow falling, to a littl peek at the snow-covered peaks. All of us in the pictures: me, Jeff, Luke, J.T., Ryan, Kristen, Mary, David, Mom, and Dad. The settings are my parent's house & backyard, and cousins Tami & Larry's backyard.

I mentioned in another post about the Salt Lake Valley not being desolate. I must explain. We have a friend who asked Jeff why he was looking forward to the trip (he didn't bother with me, it was my childhood home & parents!). He said "What's ther to do there, anyway? Isn't it kind of desolate?" He'll never live that down (seriously, Colorado Springs, where he lives and is from, is desolate compared to Salt Lake!) :)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Utah desolate? Far from it! i love all the pictures. Looks like the family had a blast. There is nothing better then family times:)