Tuesday, October 21, 2008

That's it...

I'm done! I can't imagine that my frustration level could rise any higher (and I'd rather not find out). I won't go into great detail, but the fact my usually wonderful 2-yr old boy has decided it's more fun to sit and scream while tears stream down his face the entire day, the fact I can't get my head out of my butt and figure out the one subject in school I'm actually good at (and the only one I'm currently getting credit for), that we have certain costs going way up without the compensation to deal easier with it, and that I'm starting to wonder if I'm not just so neurotically insane that there's really nothing wrong with my body have all but broken me.

So, the secret is out. I am currently so stressed out that I'm actually feeling it. That's my clue that it's too much. If you were to ask anyone around me about it, they'd have no clue. But the time has come that I must take a break. It's not going to happen because of extenuating circumstances, but if I start leaving complete gibberish on this blog, at least you know why.

So, with that, I head off to finish writing gerunds in Spanish, which I oddly have zero problem with....

5 comments:

Corbie said...

I hate those days (or months :). Ryan actually told me she didn't love me anymore today...you know, just so you know that we all have two year olds that make us want to pull our hair out. Things will get easier - until then, I will send all the good thoughts your way that I can muster.

Claudia said...

I hear you. We are in the meltdown stage around here - massive screaming and crying for, well, often no reason at all...and the kids are frequently acting up too :-).
I have determined that 'the holiday season' has started already, and is causing massive stress for me at least. And if prices of stuff keep going up, there will be no Santa this year!

Mary Ahrens said...

So sorry you are stressed! You are obviously not alone. Wish we were closer to take Luke off your hands for a bit. JT asks for him and Aunt Denise all the time!

Feel better. "hugs"

tristanjh said...

Denise,

Sorry things are sucky at the moment. This too shall pass. And I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Jenn said...

Time like this really stink. Sorry to hear life is so stressful. I'm wondering what it is, about this time of year. I do LOVE the fall. But it seems like me and many other people I know are having really stressful times. I hope it will pass really fast.