Thursday, September 11, 2008

High School Tag

High School Tag

High School Tag

I was tagged by Jenn Cooper.

1. Did you date someone from your school? Once...that was a disaster!

2. What kind of car did you drive? A little Hyndai Excel hatchback.

3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? YES!

4. Were you a party animal? Not really, but I did drive a lot of party animals home.

5. Were you considered a flirt? You're kidding, right?

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I did the choir thing

7. Were you a nerd? Don't you have to be smart to be a nerd? In other words...nope. I was way too unpopular to be anything.

8. Were you on any varsity teams? Yes (track, CC, and swimming)

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No

10. Can you still sing the fight song? Parts of it

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Bolliger and Mrs. Bauer

12. Where did you sit during lunch? Usually at a table near the South stairs with Jenn. Made an easy escape when we had that fire!

13. What is your schools full name? Jordan High School (the old one, was located where Jordan Commons is now)

14. School mascot and colors? Beat Digger (Digger Dan); Maroon and Grey

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Yup, but not my school's

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Not on your life!

17. What do you remember most about graduation? My brother giving an unbelievably loud "YEAH!!!" when my name was announced.

18. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't remember! Wow...

19. Were you in any clubs? HOSA (Health Occupations Students of America). Funny now, considering I'm attempting to become a nurse

20. Have you gained some weight since then? Don't kill me...short of my pregnancy, I have been 20 lbs lighter than my high school weight for about 10 years.

21. Who was your prom date? We had a prom? Oh wait...I vaguely remember a boy named Dustin who went to another school.

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Ummm, that's already passed, but, no, I didn't go. I wasn't able to, either.

23. Did you have a job while in high school? Yes, I worked at Hampton Inn.

I tag Corbie, Claudia, and Tristan, and anyone one else wanting to recall their high school years.

1 comment:

Corbie said...

I am debating my answers to this...as in, do I tell the truth and risk getting arrested or do I lie and risk being discovered? I haven't decided yet so while I am busy watching the stock market crash and doing my own version of damage control, I am mulling over whether jail seems better than my current crises :)