Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rally, Rally, Rally!

Just a very few pictures of yesterday's rally. There are so many from my camera (these are all mine), Ray's camera, and those we met yesterday! These are some of the ones I like best out of my batch.

Miss Global Warming and her "wolves"
You can't see his shirt well here, but it says "war criminal"
The flags are making their way back to us
Luke loves his flag. He's still carrying and waving it around!
Just an interesting shot of those controversial flags
I thought it rather telling that the flight crew joined us in the cheers. They had to get back to work, but made sure to be out and cheering when the candidates came. They took pictures of the crowd, of each other, of the motorcade entering, and even stood at the top of the stairs to take pictures into the hanger! Granted, the pocket cameras they had wouldn't show the candidates....at all, but they were living in the moment. Trust me, these guys have to be treated well and with respect to react like this....
The best picture I got of Governor Palin. It was too difficult to get decent pictures while I had a toddler on my shoulders! I have one of John McCain, but it'll be added later. (it's nowhere near as good)
All packed up and starting to taxi...
The staffer/media plane just before the front wheels left the ground.

2 comments:

Spammon said...

Do protesters have jobs? I don't think they do. Will they ever? Not as long as welfare is so readily available.

Denise said...

I was surprised, too....the exception being that it was Saturday morning, so it was possible the sign-bearing anarchist ones do have jobs. The others were young enough that I'd venture they were college students. I looked at Colorado College, but they're so liberal that I'd probably have been kicked out on the basis that I'm so conservative :)