Monday, December 15, 2008

I Now Present.....

The pristine wilderness.
The ones from the house are from yesterday. The ones at the lake are today. I wish I could have done a better job capturing the views...at least you can see the steam rising. That makes for a dramatic fog bank when I look out the front windows of my house! When I took these pictures it was a balmy 2 degrees out. It's early for here, but still kind of a nice to have it for Christmas! (I apologize for the lack of slideshow....it just wouldn't load tonight...)

5 comments:

Claudia said...

Amazing pictures - looks like a winter wonderland. I am such a weather wimp - 2 degrees? Forget it! It got down to the 20's today and I refused to leave the house...

Denise said...

LOL!!! And you grew up WHERE?? I seem to remember we had a lot of snow and cold during our childhood...and a lot of sledding in the gully

tristanjh said...

I'm with Claudia. I'll come visit you in the summer. Yes, I too grew up in Utah and have NEVER skied. Yes, you read that right. I intensely dislike the cold and snow only makes it worse. Riding down a mountain on my butt just doesn't seem like a good time!

Corbie said...

Well, I'm finally making it here to comment - forgive the tardiness - I've been out sledding :)

Love love love the pics and I equally love the snow here! Hope you guys are loving it like we are.

Denise said...

once Luke gets over this gombu we're going sledding. I have a spot picked out, but need to check if we can use it (it's at a State Park in the mountains).
Tristan, you're missing out on the skiing! I can't wait until Luke is old enough to go!