Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Winter Wonderland....



We got snow last night! Snow! Real snow! Okay, so the reality is that we've had real snow, but this was one of those storms that makes you take notice. It was lovely! A whopping 3-inches, but that's more than we've had in a while.

I let Luke play while I set to work cleaning the 4Runner. It was in some serious need. He was happy. Red had some fun galloping around and barking his head off, too. By the time they got out there the melting had started, but there's still enough to keep them happy. They were both bundled up since it's pretty chilly today, and Luke ended up a little sweaty, but he was also lovingly intrigued by his snow pants and boots. He likes them, but he doesn't get to wear them very often. I think we may need to venture into the High Country sometime over the weekend. Get some serious play time in the snow!

So, here are a few shots of the boy and his dog......






3 comments:

tristanjh said...

I like his sunglasses :)

Jenn said...

LUCKY I am hoping to have snow soon. We did get some flurries that other day. Only problem is most of to melted before it could stink to the ground. I hope we have some for Christmas.
I enjoyed all the pictures. It's better that Luke is sweating then freezing. I just might steal your idea an head up to high country soon.

Corbie said...

The glasses are classic! And I'm impressed that you actually clean the 4runner - we're going on years of avoiding a solid washing.