Monday, December 1, 2008

Finals....

Give me a few days. Since this was the semester of the Class of a Zillion Papers, I am using this time to complete my 3 final papers. It sort of feels like busy work right now, but it's definitely the homestretch.

I do have to admit, however, that I am anxious to dump the subjects of cloning, vaccines, and what makes a good college-level writer well out of my mind. Seriously, the latter topic is pretty basic to me, and therefore a bit boring. The former topics? Well, the one is extremely interesting, the other a bit maddening, and mixed together cause some outlandishly strange dreams. I'm now to the point I wake in the middle of the night and come watch TV because my poor brain is just.....done.

Next semester doesn't start until almost the middle of January. A little break will be nice, but I'm looking forward to a new class. It should be slightly interesting since I've never encountered a psychology class before. It is a core requirement, so it's basic, which means it won't be something way off the wall. The nicest thing about it, though? It's the only class I have, one day a week, and first thing in the morning. I can't explain it, but I sincerely relish that thought.

With that, I bid thee all a good night. I am tired, I hope to sleep, and I will speak again soon enough....

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Good luck! Hope you make Dean's list!

Corbie said...

I can help with Psychology - I'll be your case study :)

Yay! One semester nearly down - you're getting there!

Denise said...

nearly getting there? I'll have a whopping 3 credits after this semester! The remedial stuff didn't count (or hurt, which was nice).

Actually, I DO have something like 80 credits, but the school didn't accept them since they're from military schools. They count, but you have to have a military-friendly school. It's pretty dumb.