Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A little bit of a funky slideshow. Not all of the pictures, either, but enough for now. Yes, there's an odd hummingbird one in there, but I take a feeder when camping. This is the best shot I've ever been able to capture of the speedy things, so I included it. Also a giant rock/landslide that had to have happened either over the winter or first thing this spring, mine remains up around 13,500 feet, the doe I got to within about 5 feet of before she let me know she was resting there (I was gathering firewood and watching where I placed my feet), and some pictures that it's obvious Luke had stuffed his mouth completely full of jerky....which we weren't happy about when we discovered it. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Corbie said...

I am truly beginning to think you are the greatest mom on the planet. I am going to try not to get a complex every time I visit your blog...but I might will my children to you, so you better hope I stay alive :).

Jenn said...

I have to agree with Corbie, you have the funnest adventures. You're providing Luke with a wonderful childhood. I love the slides. You take great pictures. I just love how you have an eye for natures beauty.

Denise said...

Oh Good Lord! Thanks for the compliment!

Ben and April said...

Beautiful pictures, Denise!! Luke is such a little man! Looks like you had a great time.