Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TAG!

TAG- YOUR IT: Whoever reads this post!!
Where were you born? SLC
Middle name? Lynn
How old will you be this year? 32
Nicknames? Neesie, D
Are you taller than your mother or father? taller than mom
Do you cry often during movies? Depends on the movie
Your biggest pet peeve? You mean I have to narrow it down???
Favorite color(s)? Purple
Favorite Food? Italian, Tex-Mex
Favorite smells? A summer evening after a rain, fresh cut grass, clean laundry
Favorite time of the day? sunrise and just after the sun has set
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Suave
What brand of make-up products? Physicians Formula Organic
How many pillows do you sleep with? 1
Do you play an instrument? No
Have you ever been skinny dipping? But of course!
Did you play any sports in High School? Yes
What was the last movie you saw in the theatre? Over the Hedge
What is your favorite article of clothing? wow...probably my PJ pants
What is your dream vacation? Alaska...all over the state
What was your first impression of your spouse? I liked what I saw and he was so nice
If you were an animal, what would you be? A big cat (tiger, lion, cougar, bobcat) or a hummingbird
What is your dream car? FJ Cruiser or Land Cruiser
What is one of your weaknesses? I have zero confidence and am not very trusting
What do you fix for dinner when there is nothing to fix? Breakfast!!
If you could live in a different decade/era what would it be? Victorian, 1860-1900's, moving West
What is the emotion you feel the most? Anger
Do you consider yourself outgoing? With some people
What is something you are constantly working on? My mental status
Any hidden talents? I can tie cherry stems in knots with my tongue
What is a word or phrase you overuse? Idiot, bite me
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? Needing to be the one who diagnosed that my gallbladder was shot when no doctor would listen. Thank goodness for a fantastic surgeon who said I was the wise one in the situation and validated my complaints!
What is the best thing that has happened to you this past year? Being able to wake each morning and spend another day with my son
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? There's quite a few that are way too personal, but I do want to climb Pikes Peak this year, along with at least one other 14'er.
The best piece of advise you learned this past year? Just let it go...

2 comments:

Corbie said...

Another woman who has been skinny-dipping, can tie cherry stems with her tongue, AND overuses the word idiot. We may as well be twins!!! Enjoyed reading all about you!

Denise said...

wow, that's a little scary! No, not really....it's actually pretty cool :)