Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Season Finale...Now What Do I Do???

This is really sad, but I'm now officially at a loss for what to do with my Tuesday evenings. I am hopelessly addicted to Deadliest Catch, which has only a short televised season. Tonight was the finale for the summer. I don't have a clue what to do on this one night I actually set aside to sit my butt in front of the tube!

Maybe it's that I find the working man the sexiest thing on the planet, I don't know. I just can't help but love it when a man returns home from work all dirty and stinky...which is kind of gross when you think about it. Still, it gives me the knowledge that he worked his tail off to provide for his family. Add in the glorious scent of sea water and I just melt.

Maybe it's the fact these guys are putting their lives on the line on a continual basis in order to provide the common person with a table delicacy. Maybe it's that afore mentioned love of the sea and the fact I married a man who was most often away in that same body of salt water. Maybe it's just that I'm a little bit crazy and can relate to the mindset of these men who are clearly not right in the head.

It doesn't matter. I'm hopelessly addicted and have no idea how to fill my time on Tuesday evenings from now until the snow flies. Ah, well, I have a big back yard that is constantly calling for my attention and a toddler who loves to frolic out there, so maybe I'll survive until next season begins, but it's going to be difficult...


P.S. Hang in there, Phil!!

No comments: