Thursday, May 8, 2008

Lumps and Bruises...

I now realize that I haven't told anyone that I found a lump in my breast. Hmm...oversight. Anyway, no big deal. After having an ultrasound to get a "better view," I had a biopsy yesterday. It's not believed to be anything to worry about, that it's just a benign fibroadenoma, but one has to get checked out to be sure. Sorry to scare everyone!

I did sleep wonderfully last night. It was a little difficult to find a comfortable position when I first laid down, but that didn't last long. And today it just feels like a big bruise, not bad at all! Gee, if the surgery goes like this in terms of discomfort, I'll be back to "normal" in about a week! HA HA!

So today we take it easy. Make a run to the store for bandaids and pull-ups, do a little laundry, and just kind of laze around. That never happens, so I'm going to enjoy it!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Thanks for the update post - I was worried! I hope that all turns out well. We will pray for you.

Jenn said...

You are in our prayers. Take it easy you deserve it.