Sunday, May 11, 2008

No More Association....

A certain someone has made it clear that I am no longer to make any association to him, or admit relation to him on this blog. Since I can't go back and "remove my (his) name and any/all pictures that I am (he is) in from the blog," I will just no longer make any reference to him. How sad that he's so embarrassed by me that he doesn't want any single person in this world to know of any relationship....but his wish is my command.

Happy Mother's Day...I hope yours was better than mine.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

You've got me wondering now. Who is this person? HUMM

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

What? I am sorry, I have been reading your blog for a while now and see no harm in any of the pictures or associated names being used in an embarrasing manner. I hope it is not your husband!!
Sorry your day was not all that great. I love your blog and hearing about your adventures! Take care.

Claudia said...

What? I hope you are kidding. Or, I hope you are refering to something that came out of the mouth of a toddler. Because if your kids are embarrased by you, then you know you are doing a good job.